Perhaps you have historical data challenges, struggle with row utilization, need some data mapping assistance, or a better way of integrating delivery and buy data. Regardless of your situation, it may be time for a third-party Datorama implementation assessment and formal data audit.
Garbage in. Garbage Out
You know the axiom: Garbage in. Garbage out. Your Datorama implementation is only as good as the quality and integrity of the data that runs through it. Fine-tune your instance with an official DX Data Audit.
Time for a Data Audit
Decision Foundry’s data audit involves the quick discovery, profiling, and assessment of your Datorama implementation, and the impact of poor-quality data on your organization’s processes, performance, and profits. In 10 business days or less, we’ll diagnose your challenge, identify the correct resolution methods, document the root causes and explain how the issue(s) can be fixed. While we’re there, we’ll suggest additional ways of improving your Datorama implementation based on our DETA Checklist – a point system for configuring an optimal Datorama setup based on 17 years of experience in Business Intelligence.
Benefits of A Certified, Datorama Audit
- A one-hour Discovery and Problem Assessment call with a certified Solutions Architect
- 10 hours of hands-on assessment and review from a certified Datorama professional
- Written review and point-by-point troubleshooting and problem resolution
- One-hour post-documentation discussion to determine the exact requirements needed to resolve your data quality and implementation issues
- Discounted rates if you decide to proceed beyond the audit phase
Decision Foundry has a roster of Marketing Champions and Certified Solutions Architects ready to support you. We’ve provided implementation and managed services for SMBs and enterprises for eight years, across every industry. See our overall Datorama services and explore our white papers and case studies.
Seven Reasons to Consider a Datorama Implementation Audit
- A slow workspace can be difficult to audit and maintain.
- Lack of written documentation of current solution and inconsistent proceesses.
- Your former Datorama solutions engineer left, and you don’t know what to do now.
- Your client asks for changes that the platform cannot seem to accomplish.
- Problems isolating issues because you have multiple platform integrations with Datorama.
- You know there’s a problem, but you don’t even know where to begin.
- You don’t have the time to thoroughly investigate the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Data Auditing Services
Is it expensive?
No, but when compared to delivering low-quality reports, riddled with errors or questionable data, you’ll find our prices quite fair.
Can you guarantee that you’ll provide me with a certified Datorama expert?
Yes. Connect with us for 30 minutes and we’ll show you. If you aren’t satisfied with our output, we’ll refund your payment.
How quickly can your turn around the audit, and are you able to resolve the identified issues, too?
We generally need no more than 10 business days. So, yes, we are happy to conduct an audit and resolve the identified issues but many of our clients start with an Audit.
I’d like to see what I may potentially receive. Can you share samples of deliverables you’ve provided other clients?
Yes. We’ll obscure any identifiable information within deliverables, but we are happy to share sample outputs.
What level of access do you require? Is there any additional cost to us?
After completing an NDA, we require Partner Access throughout the duration of the audit. No, beyond the cost of the audit there are no incremental charges
Is the Audit contract long?
No, but we are happy to share the CSA when appropriate.
Do you need a lot of involvement from me?
No, but you should anticipate giving us about two hours of your time to provide inputs and to share our outputs.
How do I get started?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you within one business day.